Technology already permeates many parts of our lives, giving us the feeling that we could no longer live without it. Above all at work, technology is now indispensable, helping us to optimize, streamline, and improve processes. In this context, MarTech is becoming increasingly stronger. Don’t you know him? In this article, we tell you everything about it and how it can help marketing teams improve their campaigns.
What Is MarTech?
MarTech (a word formed by the union of marketing and technology) is any software, tool, or technology that can optimize a marketing campaign or strategy. They have been created to make the work of marketing professionals much more precise and simple.
Normally, the tools that we can find within marketing technology are focused on the execution, planning, and monitoring of marketing actions. Later we will delve into these tools and their characteristics.
Today, MarTech cannot be missing from marketing teams, because without them everything would be more tedious. For example, can you imagine having to manually publish the social media content that is stipulated in the calendar every day? No, right? Well, that is thanks to MarTech.
Difference Between MarTech And AdTech
Although both terms may be similar, what they represent is different. AdTech (an expression formed by the word advertising, in English, and technology) refers to the set of technology created to create and manage advertising campaigns.
Therefore, while MarTech encompasses technological tools for managing, creating, and executing marketing actions, AdTech focuses on consumer behavior to achieve better results.
So that you understand it better, MarTech encompasses technological tools that focus on unpaid means of marketing such as SEO, CRM, or social networks. And AdTech in paid media, such as programmatic ad buying platforms or conversion tracking tools.
What Is MarTech for?
If the above information has been a little overwhelming for you, don’t worry. Below we are going to tell you from a more practical perspective how these tools interact in the day-to-day life of a marketing team and how they help them.
We have already given you an example of this before by asking you to imagine what your daily life would be like if you had to post daily on social networks to comply with the plan. Horrible, right? You would waste valuable time that could be spent on other creative or higher-value matters. Marketing technology tools can do this for you, taking care of repetitive and routine tasks so that everything flows better.
Management tools are the most common in marketing technology. Its function is to organize and manage different processes to facilitate the work of the teams.
MarTech tools also facilitate everything related to customer relationships. Everyone knows that after a good marketing strategy, sales teams must be able to serve the customer correctly. Without the help of this type of technology, information and data from different customers would be overwhelming and disorganized (or the team would have to spend a lot of time sorting it). Many MarTech tools take care of this to make all the work easier.
Read This Article: What Is Generative Artificial Intelligence?
Benefits Of MarTech
- They generate opportunities: with marketing technology, companies of all sizes can reach more people and improve their processes, since the prices of MarTech tools are affordable and scalable.
- They increase efficiency and agility: before the existence of MarTech tools, the management and administration of marketing actions could become very tedious and slow down many processes. Now, everything can be done in less time and professionals can dedicate themselves to other tasks, so everything is more optimized.
- Improves data management: Managing data manually was not only tedious but also involved many errors. With marketing technology, these errors are minimized.
- They enhance the efficiency of campaigns: by being able to optimize and streamline processes, automate actions, and minimize risks, campaigns will have a greater chance of success. Not only that, but they will also be able to be more focused on the target audience since their data and information are stored and well organized so that they can be used and get the most out of it.
- Increases customer satisfaction: greater organization and process automation allow professionals to have enough time to serve customers properly, making them happier with the service and allowing loyalty rates to increase. increase.
Can you imagine having to manually send all your subscribers a newsletter? Or worse, manage everything related to email marketing without the help of any tool. Nope. Or maybe in your company you still do it. If so, MailChimp is a great MarTech to automate all the processes related to this field, as well as to segment your contact list and obtain metrics about your campaign.
HubSpot is one of the most famous CRMs today. It allows you to have all your client’s data in one place where you can see all their data and information at a glance. In addition, it also includes other functionalities related to marketing and sales that will help you implement your tasks.
This MarTech is focused on the management of social networks. Hootsuite allows you to plan, create, track, and stay in touch with your audience from a single platform.
We hope that with this article we have made you more familiar with this type of marketing technology and encourage you, if you have not already done so, to include it in your campaigns and work dynamics. We assure you that the benefits they can bring you in the short and long term are incredible.