Thick and shiny hair, which is a sign of health and youth, is a dream of women around the world.
However, there are situations when the hair begins to fall out excessively and becomes thin and brittle.
Fortunately, several solutions can alleviate or even stop this problem.
What Causes Hair Loss – A Few Words About The Life Cycle Of The Hair
Our hair goes through its life cycle, which consists of three phases:
1. Growth phase, called anagen – in this phase, the cells of the hair matrix divide the fastest, and it lasts up to about six days. 80-85% are in this phase. hair on our heads;
2. The phase of involution, called catagen, during which the hair shaft gradually disappears, becomes keratinized, and moves upwards. It lasts from several days to several weeks and covers 0.5-1 percent. hair;
3. The resting phase, called telogen, lasts two to four months and affects 10-20 percent of the body. hair.
After this time, the hair falls out and a new one grows in its place. Many of us ask ourselves – how much hair can we lose per day?
The estimated number of hair loss varies between 60 and 100 hairs a day and such an amount should not raise our concerns.
However, it is difficult to estimate exactly how much hair falls out of our heads – no one counts it.
Despite this, excessive hair loss is often noticeable – it feels like the hair is falling out in handfuls.
This should be a wake-up call for us to take a closer look at your health, diet, and lifestyle.
What Are The Most Common Reasons For Hair Loss?
There are many reasons for excessive hair loss. The most common of them include:
1. Mechanical factors – e.g. improper combing, e.g. tying the hair in a tight, high ponytail;
2. Improper hair and scalp care – tearing the hair when combing it, exposing it to high temperature – drying and straightening the hair;
3. Hormonal disorders – both those related to androgens and disorders related to the thyroid gland;
4. Dermatological diseases – psoriasis or AD;
5. Hair and scalp diseases;
6. Infectious diseases – such as secondary syphilis, acute febrile diseases;
7. Systemic diseases e.g. systemic lupus erythematosus, thyroid diseases;
8. Medications taken – e.g. cytostatics, i.e. chemotherapy used to treat cancer.
Some people may have only one of these causes – then it is easier to eliminate it.
However, sometimes excessive hair loss results from a combination of several of the above-mentioned reasons – then getting rid of the problem is much more difficult and requires the support of a specialist.
Read This Article: How To Prepare Clothes For Sale And Give Them A Second Life?
How To Reduce Hair Loss?
The health of our hair is often a reflection of the health of the whole body if hair loss is caused by a disease or hormonal disorder.
The first thing you should do is visit a doctor to balance the hormonal balance or treat a given disease – this should significantly improve the condition of the hair and reduce hair loss.
The amount of hair loss is also affected by diet – to keep your hair strong and thick, you should take care of a healthy diet and proper hydration.
Vitapil Line – Created Especially For Hair
However, in the fight against hair loss, it is also worth helping with appropriate supplementation!
The composition of the Vitapil line of preparations has been selected following the latest scientific reports. The ingredients include, among others:
1. AMINQ3 complex (L-cysteine, L-lysine, L-methionine), i.e. amino acids that build the hair shaft and are responsible for the shape and volume of hair
2. Biotin – which helps maintain healthy hair
3. Powdered bamboo shoots (75% of silica) – they are the richest source of silicon, which affects the thickness, strength, and elasticity of hair
4. Niacin, which accelerates hair growth and improves the appearance
5. Copper, which supports proper hair pigmentation and protects against graying
6. Zinc – protects hair and nails against the harmful effects of free radicals and oxidative stress
7. Vitamin B12 – participates in the process of division of the hair bulb, skin, and nail cells
8. Pantothenic acid – in the highest dose available on the market – is a real booster for hair bulbs
The VITAPIL line currently consists of 3 preparations:
1. Vitapil – classic formula, containing a high dose of pantothenic acid – up to 100 mg, which contributes to maintaining the proper functioning of hair bulb cells, and resveratrol, which protects hair against free radicals,
2. Vitapil beauty – a new formula containing additional hyaluronic acid, which moisturizes the scalp,
3. Vitapil mama – the first preparation that stimulates the growth of new hair in breastfeeding women – is effective for the mother and safe for the child.
It is also worth emphasizing that regular use of the preparation is extremely important for the effectiveness of supplementation, at least 4 months, and preferably even longer.
It is worth noting that all preparations from the Vitapil line are easy to use – just take 1 capsule a day.